New Users: create an account
- Enter first and last name, your email address and create a password.
- Your email address becomes your user name.
- Your password must have at least 8 characters, at least one number, one capital letter, and a special symbol, such as *, $, %, &.
- You need to complete a Captcha to create an account. This ensures you are a person creating the account and not a computer robot.
Returning users: login
- If your password doesn’t fit the new rules, we will prompt you to create a new password.
- Forgot your password; use the automatic reset. We send you an email with a special link to reset your password. The email comes from the email@example.com mailbox. Make sure you set your junk or spam filters to accept emails from the irs.gov domain.
- If you have problems resetting your password, contact us.
View the catalog
- Sort the available products by size and format
- You can customize, preview the product and create an order
- Choosing create an order will send the product to IRS for approval
Fields to customize
- We provide the following fields and allow a set number of characters for each field based on the size of the product
- Feel free to put specific information in any of the fields, such as,
- detailed hours that run over into the website field
- Call for appointment and contact number rather than hours available
- For the website address field, put: Make appts online at firstname.lastname@example.org
- But follow the logo guidelines to make sure we can approve
What happens after I create an order?
We send you an email from the eitc.program mailbox saying the ad is approved.
- Log back into EITC Customizable Products and select “View Your Orders.” You can choose to download the product and print it yourself, bring it to a local printer or find an online publisher.
- If you want to edit the product, you can choose duplicate and start from your approved product to create a new version
- We send you an email that the product is not approved
- Log back into EITC Customizable Products and select “View Your Orders.”
- Choose details to find out why the product was not approved
- You can enter a comment if we have a question about the product or want to provide us with more information
- You can edit the product and then resubmit for approval by choosing to create an order